Our client in the Brampton area is currently looking to hire a Tool Room Associate, someone who will maintain the tool and die for this steel manufacturing company.
This is a 3 month temporary to permanent position.
- 2 years of experience in Automotive industry
- Tool room preventative maintenance / inspections
- Sharpen / Shim / Weld tool steels / spring replacement
- Able to measure / adjust tooling
- Replace worn components
- Fabricate replacement components
- Tool and Die knowledge
- Must have an energetic personality and able to work well in a team environment
Shift: They are very flexible on shift and time with possibility of overtime
Thank you for applying however only those with the above qualifications will be considered for this role