Our client in the Mississauga area is currently looking to hire a Shipper and Receiver to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Day shift: 7 to 3:30PM
There will be an on-site, working interview
- Packaging and loading boxes onto skids or crates ensuring proper documentation is included
- Preparing shipments
- Loading and off-loading of pallets on to trucks using fork lift and pump trucks.
- Storing, filing, and routing paperwork to other departments
- Pick and fill parts into kits for weekly shipments. Fill out records.
- Part identification marking duties as needed
- Receiving of goods from vendors and stocking them. Verifying counts and damage.
- Stocking and retrieval of raw material/hardware from storage and updating computer inventory system.
- Driving company vehicle in 50km radius for drop-offs and pickups.
- Being organized and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- High School diploma is preferred.
- MUST have a valid G License
- MUST have good communication skills – both oral and written.
- MUST be able to read and interpret documents for accuracy..
- License to operate a tow motor/ forklift is an asset
- As this role is physically demanding; successful applicant MUST be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for continuous periods of time.
- all employees must pass security assessments which include a police records check.