Our client in the Mississauga area is currently looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for maintaining, creating, supporting, analyzing, designing and advising the sales, marketing and Senior Leadership on financially sound decisions in regards to product, customer, and pricing.
- Provide profit and loss statements
- Administer budgeting, reviewing pricing and budgeting
- Manage financial aspect of product changes and launches by completing profit and loss statements
- Monitor cost center spending along with latest targets to ensure groups meet their spending targets.
- Preparing different reports
- Prepare month-end entries for Marketing and Sales business areas, complete account reconciliations and perform analysis on related areas. Understand variances and provide reporting with commentary to management teams.
- Contact for external audit team related to programs ranging from rebates, pricing, and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business/Commerce
- 3+ years experience in a senior financial role with great knowledge of all accounting details
- Completed or final stages of Accounting designation (CPA)
- SAP experience or other large ERP systems is a must
- Must have strong excel skills (pivot tables, macros, v lookups)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to plan and organize own work activities, manage work time efficiently, and work independently.
Thank you for applying however only those with the above qualifications will be considered for this role.