Our client in the North York area is currently looking to hire a administrator to find and identify top real estate agents for this company.
You are an executive account manager identifying and hiring top agents across the Toronto area.
Salary + commission position
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who wants to capitalize on the rapid advancement of information technology. We expect that the niche market we operate in will see significant growth in the future and need a highly motivated Account Executive to harvest the prospects we have identified.
Your focus will be on the assessment and development of all targeted lead generation and sales, and a commitment to meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets and objectives determined by your supervisor. You will qualify new opportunities and move them through the sales cycle and assist in ending in a successful close. You will develop working relationships and manage new and existing client relationships with senior level decision makers. The successful candidate will assist in the management of all lead generation activities such as tradeshows, webinars and web registrants on an on going basis. You will participate in the development and the execution of the sales and marketing plan. A critical aspect of this position will also be the ability to perform effective marketing research. Some travel will be required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Sales/Marketing Experience in the new home / condo industry is a must
- Undergraduate university degree in business, marketing or similar fields
- Work experience in the real estate, marketing, new media, advertising or related fields of business.
- Prior experience in the sales of internet and computer based products and services is an asset
- Passion, experience and comfort with information technology and its evolving role in the New Economy
- Keen about the customer experience
- Desire to generate and hunt down new business opportunities
- Must be polished, maintaining a professional, put together demeanor
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills, able to create a rapport with people of all demographics
- An effective listener who is able to pick up clues that will help close sales
- Has to be incredibly confident, ambitious and self-motivated
- Experienced in a “Solution Selling” sales methodology environment
- Possess effective team working skills
- A proactive attitude with the ability to use initiative
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- A willingness to learn