Our client, a large renovations company in the GTA area is currently looking to hire a HVAC Technician to join their growing team.
Must haves: Gas license and sheet metal experience and must have your own vehicle
Company provides: car allowance and benefits
- 3 – 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
- Very punctual and dependable.
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.