Our client in the Vaughan area is looking for a strong willed, eager Customer Service Representative to join their team.
We are looking for someone who has the confidence, positive attitude, teamwork, motivation and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
This role will be located in Vaughan, Ontario and training will be provided. As a company, they are dedicated to helping their employees realize and fulfill their full Potential.
- Greet clients and over the phone customers with a friendly and positive attitude.
- Receive and place inbound/outbound calls.
- Schedule and book appointments for Sales Representatives.
- Coordinate resolutions for customer concerns and issues.
- Respond to general inquiries from customers/clients.
- Interact with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
Skills & Qualifications
- Able to communicate information in a precise manner, both written and verbal.
- Superior communication skills (Oral and written).
- Self-motivated, self-directed and goal oriented
- Focused and able to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Solution oriented thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Must be computer literate: strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills (e.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, Lead Management Software).
- 3 Years of previous experience in Customer Service required.
Thank you for applying however only those with the above qualifications will be considered for this role.