Our client in the Schomberg area is currently looking to hire qualified CNC Machinists to join their team.
Shift work: 2 weeks days, 2 weeks afternoons
- Knowledge of CNC lathes and Fanuc controls
- Experience with blue print reading , cutting tool selection and set ups an asset, but willing to train the right individual
- Trouble shooting abilities for work with a wide variety of materials
- Knowledge with the use of precision measuring instruments
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a minimum of supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- A high level of self-motivation and dependability
- Able to speak and read English fluently, and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Reliable personal transportation required
- Excellent overall vision for close and detailed work
Thank you for applying however only those with the above qualifications will be considered for this role.