We are currently assisting a client in the Newmarket area who is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager to join their growing team.
- Organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse goods
- Improving operations and managing staff.
- Maintenance of the material moving equipment, customer appointments for on time delivery, and effective use of resources.
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory role within a warehouse or distribution centre
- Logistics and Supply Chain degree required
- Someone who has hands on WMS experience is required
- Someone with experience developing or maintaining schedules
- Health and Safety certificate
- Someone with strong computer skills and communication skills ( written and verbal)
- Familiar with common warehousing tools such as pallets jacks and ladders.
- Knowledge of warehouse machinery an asset (ie.forklifts, reach trucks etc.)
Thank you for applying however only those with the above qualifications will be considered for this role.