Our client in the Brampton area is currently looking to hire an Accident and Claims manager to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
The Accident and Claims Manager will be responsible for overseeing all elements of accidents and claims within the organization. This position will focus on managing the efforts toward the safest workplace and practices possible, ensure compliance with MTO and all road regulations, focus on training, education, and mentoring to eliminate driver vehicle accidents, incidents, and violations. This position will be responsible to ensure that all claims are addressed in a timely manner.
You must be able to handle cargo and accident claims
- 5+ years of safety and compliance experience in federally regulated industry, preferably Transportation
- 5+ years of successful experience in long & short haul truck driving.
- 2+ years’ experience processing claims and accident investigation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Class A license is an asset
- Air brake endorsement (Z)
- Experience training in a classroom environment, excellent note taking skills, and report generation
- Strong knowledge of the Highway Traffic Act of Ontario
Thank you for applying however only those with the above qualifications will be considered for this role.